GLOBAL SOUTH COALITION FOR DIGNIFIED MENSTRUATION (GSCDM) 3 Years-Strategic Plan
VISION: Menstrurators within all identities live with dignity throughout their life cycle.
- DIALOGUE for deconstructing the power and patriarchy at levels through research, education, policy, advocacy, andnetworking.
- DISMANTLE institutional, structural, inter & intra-personal, and social oppressive systems in place affecting menstruation.
- DEVELOP the ability to access basic inalienable human rights, and critical resources to lead happy, and healthy lives, and obtain menstrual dignity.
- Ignite DISCOURSE to unite global organizations and individuals to lead dignity-centered menstrual movements global.
- Human Rights
- Life Cycle Approach
- Survivor Centered Approach
- Global Advocacy
- Social Inclusion
- Reproductive Justice