Steering Committee is an advisory body that will govern & lead the network and shows the way forward. Global South Coalition for Dignified Menstruation (GSCDM) will have a steering committee for the next two years, 2022-2024 at the secretariat office, Radha Paudel Foundation, Kathmandu, Nepal. The steering committee is expected to represent the gender and sexual identity, activist, NGO, researcher, a donor with the balance of global north and south. This is the VOLUNTEER POSITION and the newly form Steering Committee will last for 2 years from the day of Approval.
Eligibility Criteria of Steering Committee Members
- Priority will be given to an individual/organization working in the campaign of Dignified Menstruation.
- Must have experience of a minimum of 1 year.
- Individual members, an organizational member, and the Country Coordinator of Global South Coalition for Dignified Menstruation can apply.
- Beyond GSCDM member organizations and Country Coordinator (any organization or individual working in the sector of Menstrual Hygiene Management, Women Empowerment, Human Rights, Climate Change, WASH, or any relevant sectors) can also apply but must have a passion to work on Dignified Menstruation.
Responsibilities of Steering Committee Members
- Stay in touch with the secretariat office for communication, collaboration, and operation of the GSCDM
- Finalize the strategy of the GSCDM and plan accordingly
- Expand the membership, network, funding, and create synergy among the members
- Update members through a webinar or any means.
- Conduct training research on dignified menstruation at regional and global levels
- Prepare the training and advocacy materials
- Prepare and plan the activities for International Day on Dignified Menstruation on Dec 8 during their tenure.
Deadline for the submission of Application: April 20, 2022.
- Letter of Interest (LOI)
- Curriculum Vitae with the latest 3 Referees
- Recommendation Letter (In case of Individual, a recommendation letter from their working organization and in case of organization, a recommendation letter from their partner organization.)
- Latest photograph.
- The application will be reviewed by the Selection Committee of GSCDM.
- A voting system will be implemented if a large number of applications are received.
- In case of a limited number of applications, the decision will be made by Selection Committee.
- GSCDM will have the right to reject the applications submitted with incomplete documents.
All the required documents should be submitted via email to [email protected] and must write the subject as “Application for the Steering Committee Member 2022-24”.
Selected candidates will be notified via email from Global South Coalition for Dignified Menstruation.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://dignifiedmenstruation.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/TOR-for-Steering-Committee-1.pdf” title=”TOR for Steering Committee”]