Dear Dignified Menstruation believers,
The ever first International Workshop on Dignified Menstruation led by the Ministry of Women, Children, and partnered by National Human Right Commission has postponed due to amid COVID-19. We will inform accordingly (https://www.dignifiedmenstruation.org/). We regret for inconvenience.
The slogan for 2020 is the `Menstrual Talk, Dignity First’. Therefore, we humbly request you (organizations, networks, individuals) who are dedicated for the dignified menstruation to use this slogan with following hashtag:
You are free to do any kinds of activities not limited and share through WhatsApp +977-9849596298, or email email@example.com
You also free to chose any language. If it is in your local language, please share the summary of video too.
- Video of yours 1-2 minutes
- Video of your friends
- Info graphs
- Media coverage; radio, TV or anything
- Personal stories on experience of menstruation
- Photo or video of activities you have done such as training, interactions, lectures, documentary
- Message to Radha and her team who are speaking up on dignified menstruation
- Why dignified menstruation important ever than before amid COVID-19
- Why do boys and men should speak up on dignified menstruation
- What should do by the UNs/ Feminists/ policy makers
- Why dignified menstruation is urgent call for 2030 agenda?
- Why did the dignified menstruation ignored and why should be the steps for way forward.
To those who are knowing dignified menstruation at first, here is the PPT for details. https://www.dignifiedmenstruation.org/whyitmatters/dignified-menstruation-in-global-human-right-discourse-and-amidst-covid-19-pandemic/
If you organization or your self like to member, please apply for it, it is free.
If any of you like to volunteer for distance, please do let us know with your letter of interest (mention why would chose us, how would you do or expected results and how long would you engage etc.)
Take care, stay safe !